Microsoft just launch the latest version of Expression Studio (Blend, Web, Desing, Encoder). If you have an MSDN Subscription, you can now download the latest release.
|Important Note |
If you are developing with Windows Phone, Tim Heuer indicate that we must still use Expression Blend 4 Beta until they finalize the development tools for Windows Phone.
Expression Blend 4 New Features include:
- VS2010 compatibility
- Windows Phone support
- Deeper Adobe Photoshop import (layer effects)
- New behaviors & conditional behaviors
- Enhanced sample data support
- Listbox path layout for designing with data
- Pixel Shader effects (including animations)
- Easier styling and customization
- Model View View-Model support
- Mockup controls for SketchFlow
Expression Web 4 New Features include
- SEO Reporting from inside of the application
- New extensibility model enables creating add-ins with HTML, JS, and CSS
- New SuperPreview online service beta for browser compatibility testing now supports Macintosh Safari
Expression Encoder 4 Pro New features include
- Live Smooth Streaming (VC-1 & H.264)
- New H.264 encoder from MainConcept
- Enhanced Screen Capture
- DRM (PlayReady) for Live Content
For further, information read the blog post of Tim Heuer or go on the Expression Website:
Finally, Microsoft will release the latest version of Expression Studio 4 tomorrow June 7th. Bill Buxton will speak for the event.
Stay tune for more information tomorrow!